Graham-Kamondo-Morris Family Bible Study
Notes From Friday, February 5, 2021 (Day 2)
Lesson: The Life of Job, a Servant of God
- God’s Faithful Servant – Job – https://goheirforce.com/devotionals/daily-reading-plan/gods-faithful-servant/
- The book of Job – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Job
- You are a chosen vessel – John 15:16 – “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
We also talked about:
Bible Project Video Lessons
- The Book of Job – https://bibleproject.com/explore/video/job/
- The Book of Chronicles – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR7xaHv3Ias&t=105s
- The Book of Isaiah (part I) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0A6Uchb1F8
- The Book of Isaiah (part II) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TzdEPuqgQg
This document includes the scripture readings used in today’s lesson.
- God’s Faithful Servant – https://goheirforce.com/devotionals/daily-reading-plan/gods-faithful-servant/
- Illusion. Noun. A thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.
Image Source: 365 Seeds of Promise by Shenica R. Graham.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Contact WiSeekU for more information.
© WiSeekU. All Rights Reserved.