home / devotionals / Graham-Kamondo-Morris Family Bible Study / Day 10
Graham-Kamondo-Morris Family Bible Study
We usually have just homework on Tuesdays (and Thursdays), but today we studied anyway.
OPENING PRAYER: Emanuel opened the study with Prayer.
- Scripture of the Day: “.” Nehemiah 11:1-2 KJV
- Songs of the Day:
- “God’s Got It” by J. Moss – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXBzZ6MCc3k
- “In The Middle” by Isaac Carree – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxtdql1Crsc
- “No Weapon” by Fred Hammond – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJYFWWcTsr4
Topic: Using Music to Develop Your Relationship With God
- The Biblical Significance of Music – https://coramdeo-in.com/music-foss-biblical/
- Why God puts a song in our heart and mind – https://dianasdiaries.com/2020/04/20/why-god-puts-a-song-in-our-heart-and-mind/
- Psalm “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13
- You are a chosen vessel – John 15:16 – “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
CLOSING PRAYER: Emanuel closed the study with Prayer.
« Graham-Kamondo Family Bible Study
« Daily Reading Plan | Devotions Home
Image Source: 365 Seeds of Promise by Shenica R. Graham.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Contact WiSeekU for more information.
© WiSeekU. All Rights Reserved.