Morning Call to Worship – Day 18
Worship – 1 Hour Playlist
- #calltoworship Graves Into LIVE ft. Brandon Lake // Elevation Worship – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwX1f2gYKZ4
- #calltoworship Gratitude (Chosen Performance) // Brandon Lake | Moment – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQdfs5S6jyA
- #calltoworship Heart of Worship // Brandon Lake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Omls_iwUqM
- #calltoworship House of Miracles (Live) // Brandon Lake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wzlqFwQnM
- #calltoworship Show Me Your Glory LIVE // Brandon Lake, feat. Leeland | House of Miracles – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2VBLPN9Ok4
- #calltoworship Just Like Heaven // Brandon Lake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBKGPlFCPr0
- #calltoworship Running To The Light // Brandon Lake | House of Miracles (Live) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIVLqXxeDI0
- #calltoworship Living Sacrifice // Brandon Lake | House of Miracles (Live) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWiWzK0P24
- #calltoworship We Praise You // Bethel Music | Brandon Lake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVVXeKCg9w4
- #calltoworship Son Of Heaven // Brandon Lake | House of Miracles – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MULvWlYGHr4
- #calltoworship Son Of Heaven // Brandon Lake | House of Miracles – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MULvWlYGHr4
Glory to God Almighty!
What if you let go of the baggage?
Travel Light is a practical and faith-grounded look at various causes and effects of emotional baggage.
Learn how to let go of the baggage and travel light.
#calltoworship – Good Morning ABBA! Good Morning JESUS! Good Morning HOLY SPIRIT! Good Morning Heir Force! Good Morning 31 Women and 4th Watch! Good morning guests and friends! This is your Call To Worship!
Today is the 18th day of a Call To Worship. Share the posts that have gone forth so far (days 1 – 18) with your family and friends. You can share the #call-to-worship tag feed from this site, and the Heir Force University Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HeirForceUniversity/.
Listen to the Call to Worship Playlist included on the left side of this post. Pray along with the Hour of Power Prayer video.
This page is in progress and updated throughout the morning.
Hour of Power – 1 Hour of Prayer
#calltoworship Let’s Pray. Listen to the instructions and prayers in the following video. Repeat the words of each prayer aloud with your own voice. Write down the referenced scriptures for reading throughout the day // Talk With God First | Surrender Your Day To God & Pray First – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvw6-mbLge8
Today’s Bible Insight: #MyGrain
The following is an excerpt from the book, Travel Light (in progress at https://goheirforce.com/library/books/travel-light/.
Every person is given a measure of faith. There is also a fruit of the Holy Spirit called faith (Galatians 5). This is a supernatural impartation of empowerment to apply faith to real-world situations.
I know people who have severe migraine headaches. According to the Mayo Clinic, medically speaking,
A migraine is a headache that can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on one side of the head. It’s often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine attacks can last for hours to days, and the pain can be so severe that it interferes with your daily activities. For some people, a warning symptom known as an aura occurs before or with the headache. An aura can include visual disturbances, such as flashes of light or blind spots, or other disturbances, such as tingling on one side of the face or in an arm or leg and difficulty speaking.
Spiritually speaking, I like to shift medical paradigms because when we learn how to think properly, we open the doors to God’s infinite wisdom and healing. Communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist, Dr. Caroline Leaf explains,
If you teach people how to think, they will find God.
And if we can begin to think like God thinks, we can apply that thought process to our world-changer: the tongue in which God placed the power of life and death. Then, we can decree and declare the difference needed in any situation.
20 A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. 21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:20-21
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:22-24
Instead of thinking of physical symptoms as just medically manageable ailments, I like to think of them in terms of emotionally remediable disturbances. If I am sick then, I am not at the mercy of a medical doctor, or a pill. This does not mean you should not go to a hospital or take prescribed medication. It means you should understand that medicine can create physical shifts, but GOD does the healing. He created the human body to restore and heal itself. Now, I know that death is a part of life since the fall in the Garden of Eden. However, I believe that not all sickness is unto death (John 11:4).
I know that pain can cause loathing. You might feel like all you can do is take an aspirin and go to sleep. For some reason, even people who pray often, seldom pray for migraines. It is as if this is a special symptom that is somehow prayer repellant. NOT SO, friend. Pray for your headache. Maybe it is a warning of some imbalance like a potential anneurism. Prayer could stop that thing from getting worse. The same God who parted the Red Sea can stop a migraine.
I like to flip the script on natural obstacles to make room for revelation in my mind. This process leads to a mental shift.
Miracles are hallmark of the gift of faith. However, it only takes faith the size of a grain of mustard seed to move a mountain.
5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith. 6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. Mathew 17:5-6
Comparing faith to a mustard seed is no small insignificance. It is a huge metaphor. When I say all the faith you have is all you need, here are some things you need to know about the mustard seed:
- It is one of the smallest seeds on the planet.
- It’s oil can only be expressed through crushing, or pressing, or otherwise breaking the seed.
- It has essential antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that help reduce the symptoms of asthma, arthritis and muscle pains and promote healthy weight loss.
- It has anti-aging properties.
- Frost is detrimental to this crop.
- Land preparation for sowing mustard seeds requires one or two rounds of ploughing and two rounds of harrowing.
- Before sowing, the mustard seed is treated to protect it from diseases.
- It should be harvested as soon as the mustard pods begin to turn yellow and the seeds become hard.
- It takes about 110 to 140 days for the mustard crop to mature.
- Early morning harvesting is recommended.
Let’s explore these elements.
- JESUS did not say you had to have mango seed faith – a seed large enough to cut into pieces and share. A seed you could throw five feet away and still see it without getting closer and without the aid of a magnifying glass. He asks for mustard seed faith that can start small and grow into a flowering plant. A seed that is literally much smaller than a dime.
- If it were not for the crushing or pressing or otherwise breaking of the mustard seed, it’s oil could not be accessed. If you are in a pressing place, remember that pressing has a purpose. You anointing is the result of pressing and crushing including brokenness, trils and tribulations. Do not worry, nothing you have been through will be wated.
- The oil of your life is a spiritual antioxidant. It fights the cancers of doubt and sin. It can be poured into the lives of others to heal wounds. The process of expressing it through you, heals you.
- Faith is the real fountain of youth. By faith, Gideon told th sun to stay ints place and time stood still. By faith Hezekiah, when he was warned of God, turned his face to the wall in fastin and prayer, and God increased his life by fifteen (15) years. By faith, Abraham and Sarah conceived and birthed a child when they were over ninety years of age.
- God says of the lukewarm, that he will spew you out of His mouth (Revelation 3:16). Rather, we are to be either hot or cold – but do not ley your faith grow cold, because it will stop gbrowing. A cold heart is often so because love is lacking. This coldness is detrimental to your faith.
- Befor you can have faith that slays Goliaths, you should have faith unto salvation. Breaking pup the fallow ground of the heart is a necessary precursor to faith that moves mountains. This is because a hard heart will prevent you from seeking and knowing God at a high level.
- When you receive salvation through Christ, you are endowed wit the Holy Spirit. This is your immunity booster that guards your heart from the enemy. We need the Holy Spirit to keep us thinking right things, believing right things, and doing right things.
- Faith is a seed that needs to be planted as often as possible. If you do not exercise your faith, you will find it increasingly difficult to believe in God becaue doubt will become second nature.
- In things of faith, there is seed, time, and harvest. You do not know how much time will be required between your belief and the manifestation of what you are believing for. Thus, it is better to stand on faith now, rather than wait for another sign.
- The best time to pronounce your faith, is everyday, when you first wake up to a new day. You did not raise yourself from slumber. God raised you. Before you do anything else, greet Him and tell Him, LORD, I believe you. God is specificallly looking for faith in the earth. He did not ask, “When I return, will I find a church (or missionary, or choir, etc.).” He asked, “When I return, will I find faith?” (Luke 18:7-8).
When God finds someone with crazy faith, He pulls out all the stops. Instead of you always asking for what you want, He will ask, “What do you want me to do?” (That is what He said to me when I was sixteen and travailing over what I now know to be a small thing; but He brought everything to pass, exceedingly and abundantly above all that I asked or even thought (Ephesians 3:20)).
Faith is a #mygrain. You can believe for a change and own the victory, or stick with a headache and give away your reward. Choose faith and travel light.
18 Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? 19 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it. Luke 13:18-19
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesians 3:20
- Greater Is Coming // Jekalyn Carr – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP8MgH9WUx8
Thank you JESUS! Hallelujah!
From The HFUO Library
Thank You For Your Support!