4th Watch Friday (January 14)
Worship Hour – Let’s Worship!
Put your favorite worship playlist on repeat throughout the day and give GOD continuous praise!
- #4thWatch You’re Bigger // Jekalyn Carr – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZV61eDLXI
- #4thWatch Days of Elijah (Official Lyric Video) // Robin Mark – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9LnzJnpjQ
- #4thWatch Firm Foundation (He Won’t) // feat. Chandler Moore & Cody Carnes] | Maverick City Music | TRIBL – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOP4s8fOEm0
- #4thWatch Fresh Outpouring (Live) // ft. Kim Walker-Smith | Jesus Culture – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyrr2cXZ7KI
- #4thWatch Graves Into Gardens // ft. Brandon Lake | Live | Elevation Worship – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwX1f2gYKZ4
- #4thWatch Protector // Kim Walker Smith – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_v3i2k6Psc
- #4thWatch You Know My Name // Tasha Cobbs Leonard ft. Jimi Cravity – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7owFiihXgg
Glory to God Almighty!
#4thWatch – Good Morning ABBA! Good Morning JESUS! Good Morning HOLY SPIRIT! Good Morning Heir Force! Good Morning 31 Women and 4th Watch! Good morning guests and friends! 4th Watch begins at 3 AM. For information on this ministry, visit https://goheirforce.wordpress.com/ministries/prayer/4th-watch/.
Today is 4th Watch Friday! You can share the 4th-Watch post category from this site, the Heir Force Ministries Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HeirForceMinistries/, and the Heir Force University Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HeirForceUniversity/.
4th Watch Agenda
The Heir Force Ministries 4th Watch is online Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays:
- 4th Watch Call to Order: 2:45 AM – 2:59 AM
- Praise & Worship: 3:00 AM – 3:59 AM. Sing songs from your heart to praise and worship God. You can also follow our playlist on our Facebook pages.
- Prayer: 4:00 AM – 4:59 AM. Use the Hour of Power suggested video for inspiration.
- 4th Watchers’ Bible Study: 5:00 AM – 6:00 AM. This is a recommended activity with continued prayer, praise and worship following the 4th Watch, especially for those who will contine fasting beyond 6 AM.
For those who will, my Pastor has called a fast from 6 AM to 12 Noon, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday throughout the month of January.
Hour of Power – 1 Hour of Prayer
#4thWatch PRAYER HOUR – Listen to the instructions and prayers in the following video. Repeat the words of each prayer aloud with your own voice // 1 Hour Inspired Morning Prayers | God’s Protection | Blessings | Peace – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y64XhWirT4I
Today’s Bible Insight Is:
Worship While You Wait
|Isaiah||40||31||“Worship While You Wait”|
The following is an excerpt from The TENTH: All You Need Is All You Have
Keeping The Faith When God Says, “Wait“…
Have you ever sought an answer from God and heard total silence? How did you feel? How long did you wait before you had an answer? Are you still waiting? The longer you wait to hear from God, the more time the enemy spends plotting against your belief. That is why you cannot afford to waste time in the wait zone. This zone is prepared for you to make a pass, not a fumble. While you are waiting, it is an opportunity to see how you can be an answer to prayer for someone else.
Waiting for anything from God may sound like “lag” time, but waiting on God is a state of action. Actually, there is an art to waiting. If you learn how to wait well, despite the microwave in a minute mentality of the present world, you actually spend less time waiting. Being in a season of waiting does not mean that you are doing nothing while your life fades away.
In a season of waiting, there is something for you to do. If a tomato farmer casts seeds without any work while he or she waits for the harvest, the seeds will not produce fruit in due season. At the very least, there must be work of watering the seeds. However, it is important to note that not every waiting season lasts the same amount of time. Perhaps you have been waiting for a specific answer to prayer. Here are some things to evaluate:
- Have you asked God for what you are waiting for? Sometimes people feel entitled to certain things, or ask other people but do not ask God for what they are waiting for. Everything belongs to God. A person can even tell you, “No” and God can turn their heart to a “Yes” if He desires to. The thing to remember is that we need to see God and not people as the source of all our needs and desires.
- Have you met the conditions of what you are waiting for? Sometimes, answers require long division. That is, if you want to get to the answer, you have to go through some preliminary steps. When you meet the conditions, the door will be opened.
- Have you prayed for your others? Job suffered many things not because He was out of the will of God, but because Satan wanted to make an example of him. However, when Job earnestly prayed for his friends, God gave him the deliverance he was seeking.
- Have you submitted to the mission? God does everything decently and in order. Sometimes people seek quick fixes for things that God has principled as having a certain order of events. If you get in line with HIS program, you will be on the path to the right result. For example, God likes obedience even more than sacrifice. He also honors unit and service. Do you have a vision for a business or a ministry? Often your service will be required before you can realize your own vision. Is there a business you can serve with the gifts and talents God has seeded in you? This time of submission (submitting to the mission) will develop and perfect the seeds. If you are not willing to serve, it may lead to more waiting – until you change your mind.
The foregoing are just some of the reasons that your season of waiting could be shortened or prolonged depending on your responses to HIS prompting. There could be other reasons. Seek God for direction and recognize HIM as your source. Acknowledge HIM in everything.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6
Worship While You Wait
Life trust and faith, praise and worship are also often used synonymously. However, anyone can praise God or give him thanks or appreciation for something He has done. It takes a believer to worship HIM. Many things can be a form of worship in the natural sense, by devoting concentrated time and energy to something. Praise is a door to worship. It helps get your mind and heart into the posture of worship. Worshipping God is devotion through HIS Holy Spirit.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24
- While I’m Waiting | feat. scenes from FIREPROOF | John Waller
Thank you JESUS! Hallelujah!
« 4th Watch
« Now Listening
« Now Watching
« House of Prayer
From The HFUO Library
« Devotions Home
« Read The Bible In One Year
« More Devotionals
« The Amplified Bible
« The King James Bible
« Matthew Henry’s Commentary
Thank You For Your Support!