4th Watch Friday (January 21st)
Worship Hour – Let’s Worship!
Put your favorite worship playlist on repeat throughout the day and give GOD continuous praise!
- #calltoworship Let The Praise Begin // Fred Hammond https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KV4glz5FXY
- #calltoworship Blessed // Fred Hammond – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYVYM671MGc
- #calltoworship They That Wait // Fred Hammond – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jsf7IQNZN4
- #calltoworship You Are The Living Word (Live) // Fred Hammond – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D1lq3HCaU0
- #calltoworship No Weapon // Fred Hammond – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxijE3Hvzo
- #calltoworship Joy // VaShawn Mitchell – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5lKSTtPR8
- #calltoworship Chasing After You // VaShawn Mitchell – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqopBSu13Wk
- #calltoworship His Blood Still Works // VaShawn Mitchell – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXN-FYeKV3Q
- #calltoworship God Can Do Anything // VaShawn Mitchell – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGdh73NFCnY
- #calltoworship God My God // VaShawn Mitchell – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsEpn5x7_9E
Glory to God Almighty!
Good Morning ABBA! Good Morning JESUS! Good Morning HOLY SPIRIT! Good Morning #HeirForce! Good Morning #31Women and #4thWatch! Good morning guests and friends! 4th Watch begins at 3 AM. For information on this ministry, visit https://goheirforce.wordpress.com/ministries/prayer/4th-watch/.
Today is 4th Watch Friday! You can share the 4th-Watch post category from this site, the #HeirForce Ministries Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HeirForceMinistries/, and the #HeirForce University Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/HeirForceUniversity/.
4th Watch Agenda
The Heir Force Ministries 4th Watch is online Wednesdays & Fridays:
- 4th Watch Call to Order: 2:45 AM – 2:59 AM
- Praise & Worship: 3:00 AM – 3:59 AM. Sing songs from your heart to praise and worship God. You can also follow our playlist on our Facebook pages.
- Prayer: 4:00 AM – 4:59 AM. Use the Hour of Power suggested video for inspiration.
- 4th Watchers’ Bible Study: 5:00 AM – 6:00 AM. This is a recommended activity with continued prayer, praise and worship following the 4th Watch, especially for those who will contine fasting beyond 6 AM.
For those who will, my Pastor has called a fast from 6 AM to 12 Noon, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday throughout the month of January.
Hour of Power – 1 Hour of Prayer
#4thWatch PRAYER HOUR – Listen to the instructions and prayers in the following video. Repeat the words of each prayer aloud with your own voice // BLESSED IN THE MORNING | 1 Hour Powerful Prayers To Start Your Day – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00EnuCPpdNo
Today’s Bible Insight Is:
God is Fighting For Us
Scripture Basis: II Chronicles 20:1-32
3 And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the Lord, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah. 4 And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the Lord: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the Lord. 5 And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court, 6 And said, O Lord God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee? 7 Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever? 8 And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying, 9 If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help. II Corinthians 20:1-9
I recently heard a message about a battle where God intervened. In fact, we sing songs about how God will fight for the faithful. Yet in a time of conflict, many of us try to figure out how we are going to defend ourselves before turning to God. We could do that, but then we would be responsible for the outcome. God is looking for us to turn to him at the first sign of the enemy, that we may stand still and see His salvation. This is the illustration of II Chronicles 20.
- Our God (LIVE) // Chris Tomlin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJpt1hSYf2o
- When The Battle Chooses You // Pastor Steven Furtick | Elevation Church – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yoaNVFo-tI
Thank you JESUS! Hallelujah!
From The HFUO Library
Thank You For Your Support!