The WiSeekU Biblical Wisdom Keepers Program is an extension of the Biblical Foundations Programs. Biblical Wisdom Keepers is a Bible study book club and leadership program designed to identify and train Bible-based teachers, counselors and prayer warriors. The curriculum is centered on wisdom as principally gained through the book of Proverbs. Students complete 13 credits beyond the Level 9 certification to graduate and receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 10 Certificate.
Level 10 Overview
- Theme: Leadership
- Color: Black & White
- Symbol: A Lighthouse
- Prerequisite: Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 9
- Daily Proverbs: Read (at minimum) Proverbs 26 – 27 every day
- Significance: Students at this level are ambassadors of peace, developing opportunities and bringing projects to fruition to support missions work such as irrigation in regions where people lack clean water. They are committed to leading wayfaring souls to Christ. They are a light shining in darkness, in the world yet not of the world. Students have excellent social skills and online etiquette. They utilize their skills to pursue business ownership as an umbrella under with to provide natural necessities for themselves and others. They give largely to the poor, fatherless, motherless, widows, widowers and philanthropic projects.
Level 10 Daily Proverbs
|Lesson ID||Daily Reading||Hrs.||Overview|
|BWKLIDP||Proverbs Chapter 26||1||Daily proverbs are to be read and reflected upon each day, for the duration of the level learning. Students should also journal thoughts and reflections as they are reading. The goal is to memorize the book of Proverbs by the time the student completes the 12th (highest) level of Biblical Wisdom Keepers training. “Hrs.” is the suggested daily commitment in order to accomplish the goal (e.g. 1 hour devoted to each chapter, for a total of three study hours each day, repeated every day that the student is at the current level of study.|
|BWKL1DP||Proverbs Chapter 27||1|
Level 10 Curriculum
Biblical Wisdom Keepers: Level 10 – 13 credits
|Course ID||Course Title||Cr.||Course Foundation|
|WKL1001||Student Teaching Practicum 3||10||Full-Time teaching intern|
|WKL1002||Student Teaching Practicum 3 Lecture||3|
2 Courses | Credits =
Course Duration & Distribution
- Ideally, Level 10 classes are taught daily, Monday – Friday.
- Taking the suggested 2-course curriculum, students are encouraged to complete the Level 10 Certification in 13 weeks, or one Summer term.
- Students begin in the Summer term, completing 2 courses, for a total of 13 credits.
Certification & Recognition
- Successful students receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Student Teaching 3 Certification after completing the Level 10 curriculum and all its requisites.
- Level 10 Graduates receive an exclusive Lighthouse patch, lapel pin, charm (necklace or bracelet), or other symbolic recognition (different graduating classes may receive different recognition at the Dean’s discretion).
- Graduates may purchase exclusive, Lighthouse apparel and other paraphernalia at a discounted rate from the official WiSeekU store.