Wisdom Seekers Christian University Online
WiSeekU Biblical Wisdom Keepers Program : Level 12 Certificate
The beginning of Wisdom is: get Wisdom (skillful and godly Wisdom)! [For skillful and godly Wisdom is the principal thing.] And with all you have gotten, get understanding (discernment, comprehension, and interpretation). Proverbs 4:7 AMP
The WiSeekU Biblical Wisdom Keepers Program is an extension of the Biblical Foundations Programs. Biblical Wisdom Keepers is a Bible study book club and leadership program designed to identify and train Bible-based teachers, counselors and prayer warriors. The curriculum is centered on wisdom as principally gained through the book of Proverbs. Students complete 13 credits beyond the Level 11 certification to graduate and receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 12 Certificate.
Level 12 Overview
- Theme: Leadership
- Color: White
- Symbol: White lantern
- Prerequisite: Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 11
- Daily Proverbs: Read (at minimum) Proverbs 30 – 31 every da
- Significance: Students at this level have the knowledge and master mind alliance of the Biblical Wisdom Keepers. They are versatile in every good work, able to abase and abound, willing workers and ready in and out of season, to fulfill the call of the ministry and lead others to do the same.
Level 12 Daily Proverbs
|Lesson ID||Daily Reading||Hrs.||Overview|
|BWKLIDP||Proverbs Chapter 30||1||Daily proverbs are to be read and reflected upon each day, for the duration of the level learning. Students should also journal thoughts and reflections as they are reading. The goal is to memorize the book of Proverbs by the time the student completes the 12th (highest) level of Biblical Wisdom Keepers training. “Hrs.” is the suggested daily commitment in order to accomplish the goal (e.g. 1 hour devoted to each chapter, for a total of three study hours each day, repeated every day that the student is at the current level of study.|
|BWKL1DP||Proverbs Chapter 31||1|
Level 12 Curriculum
Biblical Wisdom Keepers: Level 12 – 13 credits
|Course ID||Course Title||Cr.||Course Foundation|
|WKL1201||Student Teaching Practicum 4||10||Full-Time Teaching Internship|
|WKL1202||Student Teaching Practicum 4 Lecture||3|
2 Courses | Credits =
Course Duration & Distribution
- Ideally, Level 11 classes are taught daily, Monday – Friday.
- Taking the suggested 2-course curriculum, students are encouraged to complete the Level 11 Certification in 13 weeks, or one Summer term.
- Students begin in the Summer term, completing 2 courses, for a total of 13 credits.
Degree & Recognition
- Successful students receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Doctor of Ministry after completing the Level 11 curriculum and all its requisites.
- Level 11 Graduates receive an exclusive Scale (balance) patch, lapel pin, charm (necklace or bracelet), or other symbolic recognition (different graduating classes may receive different recognition at the Dean’s discretion).
- Graduates may purchase exclusive, Lighthouse apparel and other paraphernalia at a discounted rate from the official WiSeekU store.