The WiSeekU Biblical Wisdom Keepers Program is an extension of the Biblical Foundations Programs. Biblical Wisdom Keepers is a Bible study book club and leadership program designed to identify and train Bible-based teachers, counselors and prayer warriors. The curriculum is centered on wisdom as principally gained through the book of Proverbs. Students complete 13 credits beyond the Level 4 certification to graduate and receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 5 Certificate.
Level 5 Overview
- Theme: Student Teaching
- Color: Pink
- Symbol: A pink lantern
- Prerequisite: Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 4
- Daily Proverbs: Read (at minimum) Proverbs 13 – 15 every day
- Significance: Students at this level participate in a hands-on performance of skills and principles learned thus far.
Level 5 Daily Proverbs
|Lesson ID||Daily Reading||Hrs.||Overview|
|BWKLIDP||Proverbs Chapter 13||1||Daily proverbs are to be read and reflected upon each day, for the duration of the level learning. Students should also journal thoughts and reflections as they are reading. The goal is to memorize the book of Proverbs by the time the student completes the 12th (highest) level of Biblical Wisdom Keepers training. “Hrs.” is the suggested daily commitment in order to accomplish the goal (e.g. 1 hour devoted to each chapter, for a total of three study hours each day, repeated every day that the student is at the current level of study.|
|BWKL1DP||Proverbs Chapter 14||1|
|BWKL1DP||Proverbs Chapter 15||1|
Level 5 Curriculum
Biblical Wisdom Keepers: Level 5 – 13 credits
|Course ID||Course Title||Cr.||Course Foundation|
|WKL5001||Student Teaching Practicum I||5||Part-Time Teaching Internship|
|WKL5002||Student Teaching Practicum I Lecture||3|
|WKL5003||God’s Greatness and Man’s Weakness||1||Isaiah 40|
|WKL5004||The Twofold Revelation of God||1||Psalm 19|
|WKL5005||Man’s Universal Guilt||1||Romans 1:18-2:16|
|WKL5006||Atonement||1||Leviticus 16, Romans 5|
|WKL5007||The New Birth||1||John 3|
7 Courses | Credits =
Course Duration & Distribution
- Ideally, Level 5 classes are taught daily, Monday – Friday, and students work part-time (20 – 30 hours) at their Practicum location.
- Taking the suggested 7-course curriculum, students are encouraged to complete the Level 5 Student Teaching 1 Certification in 18 weeks, or one semester.
- Students begin in the Fall semester, completing 7 courses, for a total of 13 credits.
Certification & Recognition
Successful students receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Student Teaching 1 Certification after completing the Level 5 curriculum and all its requisites.