Wisdom Seekers Christian University Online
WiSeekU Biblical Wisdom Keepers Program : Level 6 Certificate
The beginning of Wisdom is: get Wisdom (skillful and godly Wisdom)! [For skillful and godly Wisdom is the principal thing.] And with all you have gotten, get understanding (discernment, comprehension, and interpretation). Proverbs 4:7 AMP
The WiSeekU Biblical Wisdom Keepers Program is an extension of the Biblical Foundations Programs. Biblical Wisdom Keepers is a Bible study book club and leadership program designed to identify and train Bible-based teachers, counselors and prayer warriors. The curriculum is centered on wisdom as principally gained through the book of Proverbs. Students complete 24 credits beyond the Level 5 certification to graduate and receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 6 Certificate.
Level 6 Overview
- Theme: Home & Foreign Missions
- Color: Green
- Symbol: A green lantern
- Prerequisite: Biblical Wisdom Keepers Level 5
- Daily Proverbs: Read Proverbs 16 – 18 (at minimum) every day.
- Significance: Students entering this level have made a formal, public, and personal commitment to service in home and foreign missions. In addition to meeting all requisites of each preceding level, the student has advanced knowledge and fluency in a secondary language. He or she is prepared to spend one to two semesters immersed in a culture where the secondary language is spoken. The student will spend the current semester as a missionary immersed in the secondary culture. Level 6 students signify by their wearing of the Green Lantern recognition piece (pieces may vary), that they do present their bodies a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is their reasonable service (Romans 12:1-2). All of their talent, gifts and wisdom is dedicated to the work of ministry, for the mission field, which is ripe (green) for harvest.
Level 6 Daily Proverbs
|Lesson ID||Daily Reading||Hrs.||Overview|
|BWKLIDP||Proverbs Chapter 16||1||Daily proverbs are to be read and reflected upon each day, for the duration of the level learning. Students should also journal thoughts and reflections as they are reading. The goal is to memorize the book of Proverbs by the time the student completes the 12th (highest) level of Biblical Wisdom Keepers training. “Hrs.” is the suggested daily commitment in order to accomplish the goal (e.g. 1 hour devoted to each chapter, for a total of three study hours each day, repeated every day that the student is at the current level of study.|
|BWKL1DP||Proverbs Chapter 17||1|
|BWKL1DP||Proverbs Chapter 18||1|
Level 6 Curriculum
Biblical Wisdom Keepers: Level 6 – 24 credits
|Course ID||Course Title||Cr.||Course Foundation|
|WKL6001||Justification by Faith||1||Ephesians 2:1-10, Galatians 2:16-21|
|WKL6002||Christ, The Good Shepherd||1||Psalm 23, John 10:1-18|
|WKL6003||The High Priestly Work of Christ||1||Hebrews 9:11-15, 4:14-16|
|WKL6004||Christ’s Humiliation and Exaltation||1||Philippians 2:5-11|
|WKL6005||Resurrection of the Christian Dead||1||I Corinthians 15, I Thessalonians 4:13-18|
|WKL6006||The Second Coming of Christ||1||Matthew 24, II Thessalonians 1:7-2:12|
|WKL6007||The Last Judgment||1||Revelation 20:10-15|
|WKL6007||The New Heaven & New Earth||1||Revelation 21:22|
|WKL6009||Human Resource Management||1|
|WKL6010||Non-Profit Start-up & Management||2|
|WKL6011||Business & Technical Writing||2|
|WKL6012||Introduction to International Business||1|
|WKL6013||Cultural Immersion Introduction & Research||1|
|WKL6014||Cultural Immersion Practicum I||5|
|WKL6015||Master’s Thesis Seminar||3||Begin working on Thesis – to be completed at level 8|
15 Courses | Credits =
Course Duration & Distribution
- Ideally, Level 6 classes are taught daily, Monday – Friday.
- Taking the suggested 24-course curriculum, students are encouraged to complete the Level 6 Certification in 19 weeks, or one semesters.
- Students begin in the Fall semester, completing 9 courses, for a total of 24 credits.
Certification & Recognition
- Successful students receive the Biblical Wisdom Keepers Specialist 2 Certification after completing the Level 6 curriculum and all its requisites.
- Level 6 Graduates receive an exclusive Green Lantern patch, lapel pin, charm (necklace or bracelet), or other symbolic recognition (different graduating classes may receive different recognition at the Dean’s discretion).
- Graduates may purchase exclusive, Green Lantern apparel and other paraphernalia at a discounted rate from the official WiSeekU store.