home / about / departments / evangelism
Wisdom Seekers Christian University Online
WiSeekU Evangelism Department
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-2 AMP
Welcome! The WiSeekU Evangelism Department offers training for and about internet evangelism. For more information, contact us. To register a study group, use this form. To enroll as an individual student, click here. You will be contacted to complete your payment.
About The Curriculum
The WiSeekU Internet Evangelism course curriculum helps believers effectively share the message of Jesus Christ with other people who are online.
After completing this course, students should be able to provide apostolic services [Internet church planting] in the Internet domain, in addition to having a strong biblical foundation for online evangelism. Students will interact effectively with Internet users in the online community and from their home base ministry website.
WiSeekU Online provides an interactive curriculum that is comparable to instructor-led online courses offered at the college level.
- Course Title. Introduction to Internet Evangelism
- Department. Evangelism
- Course Instructor: Shenica Graham is an Internet Evangelist, Author, and Media Missionary, teaching and guiding in evangelism, discipleship, faith formation, and ministry writing. (Contact the Instructor – for enrolled students only).
- Course link. https://goheirforce.com/about/departments/evangelism/
- Keywords. #internetevangelism, #biblestudy, #evangelism, #salvation
- Formats. This course is available in three formats: 1. Instructor – led Personal Study – which requires a paid enrollment for an individual; 2. Instructor – led Group Study – which requires a paid enrollment for a group, and 3. Free personal or group study which does not require enrollment but does not have online access to the instructor or premium course related content and services.
- Required Texts: The Holy Bible KJV, AMP
- Grading Scale: 90% – 100% = A, 80% – 89% = B, 70% – 79% = C, 60% – 69% = D, 59% and below =F.
- Late Assignment Policy: (For enrolled students only.) Late assignments will be accepted with a 10% penalty per day late.
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22 AMP
|Book||Read From||Read To||Devotional|
|Mark||Chapter 1||Chapter 16||The Story of Jesus|
Internet Evangelism Course Curriculum
Building & Casting Your Net – 3.5 credits
|EV100||Introduction to Traditional Evangelism||1|
|EV100b||Introduction to Internet Evangelism||.5|
|EV100c||Building an Evangelism Website||.5|
|EV100d||Launching Your Online Network||.5|
|EV100e||Sharing Your Testimony||.5|
|EV100f||Praying For Breakthrough||.5|
Evangelism & Visitor Engagement – 3.75 credits
|EV102||Bible Study, Fasting & Prayer for Internet Evangelism||1|
|EV103||Connecting With a Local Church & Bridging Outreach Portals||.25|
|EV104||Sharing The Gospel Message & Your Testimony||.5|
|EV105||Launching Online Ministries||.5|
|EV106||Inspiring Visitor Engagement With Rich Online Content||.5|
|EV107||Ministry Communications For Online Evangelism||.5|
|EV108||Creating and Using Evangelism Resources in the Internet Domain||.5|
All Scripture references are from the King James Version of the Holy Bible (in the public domain in in the United States) unless otherwise noted in context.
For more information, contact us. To register a study group, use this form. To enroll as an individual student, click here. You will be contacted to complete your payment.